All-plastic heat exchangers are designed specifically for heating and cooling of corrosive fluids.
- Manufactured from PVDF, polyethylene, and polypropylene
- Available in both immersion (in- tank) and tubeplate (shell and tube type) design
- Space-efficient design allows for large surface area in relatively small space
- Modular construction allows immersion units to be fitted to any vessel geometry
- PVDF handles steam up to 280° F
- All plastic design with no elastomers, seals, or mechanical joints
- Also available in gas-liquid design for cooling/condensing of corrosive vapors