TANK LINERS & COATINGS:
- Chemical-resistant Coatings & Solvent-resistant Coatings & Linings for Tanks, Flooring and Secondary Containment
- Drop-in Liner with rope and grommets
This standard gray material has been the workhorse of the tank lining industry for over 25 years. It has a good chemical resistance and can withstand temperatures up to 140 F.
- Highly chemical resistant epoxy grout that provides a compressive strength five times greater than Portland cement.
- Self-priming epoxy phenolic glass flake filled coating designed for use in highly corrosive environments subject to abrasion & chemical resistance as well as exhibiting excellent heat resistance. FDA & Potable Water Compliant.
- Two component, high solids, chemically resistant, elastomeric polysulfide sealant for tank exteriors. USDA Compliant.
Click thumbnail for full size view
© Copyright 2013 Corrosion Resistant Technologies,
Inc. All rights reserved.